[FQP]Two weekends next year?

N4KM at aol.com N4KM at aol.com
Sun May 2 14:59:59 CDT 2004

Georgek5kg at aol.com writes:
No, no, please no.  The FQP requires too much dedication, cost and effort as
it is.  I, personally, would not / could not do two weekends.  Besides, who
in
his right mind would want to do SSB/m?

Separating out CW from SSB would dilute the event considerably, IMHO.
I agree with George. For me at this point in my life it is hard enough to
commit one weekend and all the prep time to get ready to go mobile. 2 Weekends
would just not be possible. I think what you would end up with would be less
mobiles on each weekend. Also, a lot of the guys liked moving us between modes,
that would not be possible with the split weekends.
I think we having a winning formula that most guys like, and I really dont
think we should mess with it. My 2 cents.

73,
Kevin
N4KM