[FQP]The All New Mid-Atlantic QSO Party

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Tue Jan 13 13:56:45 CST 2004

  There is a new contest coming soon! It is the Mid-Atlantic QSO Party.
This contest has evolved over the past few months. A group of
folks have gotten together and come up with a new wider ranged contest.
  The Mid-Atlantic States , NY, NJ, DE, PA, MD, VA and WV, and Washington,
DC,will all be working everyone in the world and the rest of the world will
work the M-A.
  Please pass this along to your club and/or your reflectors. We hope to
really have a great turnout on our inaugural run.
  The website is http://www.qsl.net/maqso/index.html

  Thanks and we certainly hope to work you in this new fun event.

73< Tom K5IID

"E"  Sorter for the ARRL W5 QSL Bureau
Williamstown, WV