[FQP]Re: [FCG] NN3SI

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 21:33:42 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/28/2004 4:54:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, wd4ahz at gte.net
writes:
> Can someone please tell me how we score a QSO with NN3SI who gave me
> DC as his State during the FQP.  DC doesn't count as a multiplier so
> should we show it as MD?

Yes ... since DC is not a multiplier, NN3SI should be logged as MD.
Not to quibble, but I thought that, as a general rule, contact info should be
logged as copied.  I plan to leave DC in our log for NN3SI (the Smithsonian
Institution station, BTW) and let the log checkers decide how it should be
counted.

The same should apply for the VE1 who was sending NS and not MAR.

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax