[FQP]RE: [FCG] FQP -10m

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 24 22:33:48 CDT 2004

VE7FO Sat band summary
10CW  -  1 Q
15CW  - 26 Qs
15SSB - 17 Qs
20CW  - 31 Qs
20SSB - 21 Qs
40CW  -  6 Qs

For a while I had way more Qs on 15 than 20.  We were doing local
spotting here so 10 got checked more often than it would have if I were
on my own.  One thing I forgot to do was blurt out a few 5 min CQ
sequences on 10.  I'll try that tomorrow.

Cndx got much better in my afternoon.  Actually started hearing and
working mobiles.

Confused the hell out of a number of people when I called them with
Volusia Escambia 7 Flagler Osceola.  The most common response was, "What
language was that?"  Did get a few, though somewhat delayed, laughs.

Gonna try to be on 40 right at the start on Sun.  That's 7-1/2 hours
from now.