[FQP]RE: [FCG] FQP -10m

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Sat Apr 24 22:39:37 CDT 2004

If I had known it was open, I would have been happy to QSY....called CQ
there on both CW and SSB in several counties but never got a reply....my
ONLY 15m contact was K6LL on cw...he was s9+ when I worked him but never
heard anymore signals after that....called CQ on 15 CW in all counties I was
in but never heard a peep except LL that one time

Will try harder tomorrow!!

NF4A/M