[FQP]FQP - Day 5 and counting

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA dl6kva at qsl.net
Mon Apr 19 22:50:58 CDT 2004

Wish all good luck in this great QSO-party and fair enough condx to Europe.

I'm sorry that I can't be QRV all weekend but only in second part on sunday.
For my luck I found out that all of the missing 3 counties and not
confirmed additionally 2 counties will be activated by on or more
Mobiles on sunday.

Will be hard enough as some will be activated at starting time only
(tough condx here probably) ... but will do all to work all of them and
have much fun in the second part with many Mobiles.

in particulary will look for:

all time new ones:
Calhoun  - N4OO/M, NF4A/M
Gulf     - KN4Y/M, NF4A/M
Liberty  - KN4Y/M, N4OO/M, N4RT/P

still not confirmed:
Hernando - K4BAI/M, K4KG/M, N4BP/M, NJ4M/M
Walton   - KN4Y/M

Oh' yes ... if somebody still didn't know it ... QRV only CW ofcourse :-)

Wish all of You great fun, lot of luck and always safe trips to the
Mobiles who every year make it worse to participate again!

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva at qsl.net