[FQP]Mobile in GA QSO Party

N3AWS at aol.com N3AWS at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 06:55:49 CDT 2004

I am planning to activate some of the Southeastern GA counties this weekend
for the GA QSO Party.  There are three objectives:
1.  Shake out cruise for the FL QSO Party
2.  Hand out points to other contesters
3.  Have fun

We will be in our motorhome following a leisurely course along secondary
roads.  My wife will be the driver and we are traveling with our two daughters,
two dogs, and a gerbil.  We will operate QRP with my Icom 706MKIIG and/or FT-817
and Huslter antenna.  We will have 15, 20, and 40 meters available (SSB only)
although we can't operate 40 in motion and must stop for band changes.

The route is not finalized yet, so if anyone needs any particular counties
please e-mail me.  Tentative plan is to stop at an Air Force Base (most likely
Moody) to spend Saturday night.

Good luck to all participants!

73,  Jim N3AWS