[FQP]Mobile Station Signals

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri May 2 17:03:25 CDT 2003

Hi Jim...

 Doesn't worry me much because of my success in the past with this setup. The reports we got when John/K4BAI and I went out in GQP that we were one of the louder rover signals. From the experience I gained on our trip it seems the propagation in the central/southern part of FLA is much different then up north. We did much better on Sunday when our route took us down by the Orlando/Tampa area.

I think next year I am just going to hop on I-95 and just drive all the way to MIA the first day and then head back up I-75 the next. That way the majority
of the trip will take us where the skip zone favors us.....

Maybe we should have 2 point and 3 point FLA zones..... kinda like in CQWW to offset the difference !!

                          Jeff