[FQP]Club Competition

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri May 2 16:53:26 CDT 2003

Ken,

 I am not a former member of MRRC.... I am a current dues paying member. Also, there is no longer a meeting requirement to belong to a specific club. I belong to both SECC and MRRC. I can't submit my scores from GA for CQWW or ARRL contests because of the distance requirement. If I were operate from Ohio I could.

              Jeff