[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP Web Site

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 17:29:55 CDT 2003

fwiw

I like to import text into spread sheets and I have not had any luck
doing it with Adobe pages... perhaps there is a trick  have not learned
from tha masta...

This can be neat to sort by whatever you want - be it callsign - score -
  etc... I started this way when I began my FQP goal sheet for Kevin and
I this year.... sorted it out by county at first then added a column for
order of that county on our route... from the old info I knew what the
old record for a given county was, etc....

IF it is possible to cut and past text from an adobe page onto a ms
office document I haven't figured it out yet :-)

Ron, really appreciate all you do keeping us looking sharp... in many
ways your web page is the face of the FQP, and it is a great first
impression!

OJ