[FQP]No alligator ops in FQP

Jim Dunbar jdunbar28 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 29 13:37:22 CDT 2003

Yes, There are alligators up here. Often you can find them near or on Golf
Courses that have bodies of water surrounding the Golf Courses.

Supposedly, someone around here, hit an alligator shell with a Golf Ball
Tee-Off Driver shot, and the ball richocheted another 1000 yards. The
alligator didn't feel a thing.

Jim
K4PV