[FQP]No alligator ops in FQP

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 29 10:16:44 CDT 2003

 Hi,

 While we were in N Fla I was always wondering if there were alligators in that
part of the state too ?? There sure seemed to be no shortage of swampy areas were they could hang out. We did see many interesting birds,armidillos (?), and other stuff that I probably only saw at the zoo when I lived in Ohio !!!

I was wondering .... Do they have Radio Shack's in Fla ???  We needed a Y-adapter that I forgot to bring and I never found one anywhere.....

                          Jeff KU8E