[FQP]Alligators In N FL

ABowenN4OO abowen at nettally.com
Tue Apr 29 10:37:25 CDT 2003

At 09:16 AM 4/29/2003 -0400, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

>  While we were in N Fla I was always wondering if there were alligators
> in that
>part of the state too ?? There sure seemed to be no shortage of swampy
>areas were they could hang out. We did see many interesting
>birds,armidillos (?), and other stuff that I probably only saw at the zoo
>when I lived in Ohio !!!

We have lots of alligators, which are protected BTW. I had one on my porch
2 yrs ago. Had to call the proper authorities instead of doing it myself.
They are mean and quick when cornered.

Also have a few black bears, bobcats, coyotes, foxes and misc reptiles,
plus the usual road kill armadillos, coons and possums.

We also have hills in N FL. I live just a few miles from Mt Beasor, which
BTW is about 10 ft higher than the surrounding terrain. Mt B. happens to be
an old Baptist church.

INK N4OO