[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP NJ4M/M M/SABMixed (sometimes) LP Summary

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 10:28:03 CDT 2003

In a message dated 4/28/2003 11:15:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wd4ahz at gte.net writes:

> We then decided to get back on 41 and go in at "Monroe Station" and head
> south from there ... but by the time we made it that far, it was already
> dark, and the lousy road was full of standing water after what must have
> been a good downpour.  I was still working guys on CW looking for any
> landmarks with Richard ... when someone asked me if we're going to MON!
>  I said we're looking for the turnoff ... but we ended up going right
> past it anyway!

We went in at Monroe Station, and that is where the alligators and mean
flying things took over.  We never did find the east end of the loop.  Jim
finally managed to turn around in the bush and made our way back to a wide
place just inside the line where we parked with the car and DC converter
turned off (no noise) so we could run the pileup.  What a trip.

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax