[FQP]PA3ARM 2003 CLAIMED SCORE

Harry van Enckevort Harry.van.Enckevort at tiscali.nl
Tue Apr 29 12:57:26 CDT 2003

Hello there,
Just re-subscribed on this reflector; here is mi claimed score :

CW only - 100W out es inverted v 11m up fer 20m - dipole 4 m up fer 40
es 15

QSO's :
15 m  > 33  (Sunday started at 15.00Z)
40 m  > 8   (not behind the set between 00.00Z es 01.00Z approx)
20m   > 72

43 multipliers

Total 113 (2 dupes)  - claimed score 19092

It was great !  It was my 4th FL party es now finally 1st time more than
100 QSO's. In fact I (almost)  beat mi PA/CA 2001 highest number of
contacts of 114/109 respectively. (apart from CH test)- still log
manually  hi
As usual now also missed some hours becuz of other duties
(tabletennis)this time on Sunday afternoon here;  so not sure whether I
missed mobiles between 12.00Z es 15.00Z on Sunday on 15m . Guess managed
to work most of the 2 suffix stns on 15m either Saturday or sunday.
Still needed 14 counties fer mi USA-CA (just rcvd 1000 endorsement) es
managed to work 7 of them.

-some ot the really nice things is the 035 frequency fer CW ....gives
low power/decent ant  stns in EU possibilities on 40m also
-in general better condx than last year at least on Sunday; had no big
expectations bcuz of the declining sunactivity but pleasantly surprised.
-Worked W4ARM (hi) ; hrd him in feb/march in one of the parties also
-Fine moment Saturday when I worked the N4TO team in both GIL es LAF
within 20 minutes (both new ones) ; did I miss Dixie between in ?
-worked K4FQP Sunday 18.28Z in MONroe , then 18.43Z in LAKe es then agn
19.01 in CoLlieR (2nd 100% sure)..so who was tired or were they
/airplane ?? hi hi  (was Lake Dade?)
 -listened to the unbelievable pile up last half hour when either the
K4FQP
or K4FCG team were in DESoto..... decided not to call (hi) es then went
to Jeff + ? KU8E in Hamilton (new one also) who I worked in the vy last
secvond of the contest....thought had not worked HAM yet untill
preparing the log today es saw worked HAM already on Saturday (K4FQP)
.....big smile..
-did not hear Ed KN4Y on Sunday...worked him 1x on Saturday ....is there
another story in the pipeline?  Hi
-heard PA3BWS es another PA (CNL?)....but only occasionally ...curious
fer their results (hi)

Thanks to all the mobiles fer being on the route/air... es thanks to the
big organisation ....
Lots of fun..that's what counts

will join agn in 2004.....

73