[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP NJ4M/M M/SABMixed (sometimes) LP Summary

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 12:29:40 CDT 2003

In a message dated 4/28/2003 11:08:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wd4ahz at gte.net writes:

> Sorry we missed the dirt road turnoff into MON (it's dark in the
> Everglades at night!) and ran out out time before we could make it to
> DES.  Some of the comments I've seen, made it sound like they were in
> demand ... but glad others were able to pick up our "slack"!

Don't be sorry.  We finally found that lane into MON and went down it until
we ran out of road without removing antennas (due to overgrowth).  Jim was
driving and had to stop to chase an alligator off the road...er, uh was it
the other way around?  At that point there were two more by my back door, so
I dared not get out else get eaten.

And speaking of being eaten...you ain't seen so many mean flying things as
are down there.

Jim finally managed (carefully) to back the car out and back to safety.  What
a trip!

Geo + Jim

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC