[FQP]N4TO/m day one

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 00:30:35 CDT 2003

Wild, up and down day for us.  Started with very heavy traffic in Orlando and
we got behind schedule right off the bat.  Made two navigation errors that
cost us lots of time, but the cop that kicked us off the I-10 shoulder in
NASsau gave us back some time against the plan.  ;<)  Struggling with an
antenna that does not work at all on 15, so we made zero Qs there.  And the
new auto ant tuner does not really help at all - in fact, it has cost us time
so far.  Despite all of that...

... we hit all 27 counties planned (only 4 minutes at the end in PIN) and it
looks like we have 1059 QSOs, only 2 on SSB.  (We probably won't make any
more SSB QSOs tomorrow - sorry, folks.)

Out-of-staters:
PLEASE post your county needs here so that the mobiles can adjust their plans
if necessary.  There will be at least 3 major mobile groups in SFL tmw, so
counties like HAR, OKE, MON and GLA should be available.

73, Dan, 1/2 of Team TOad, N4TO/m