[Cwo] CWO list activity?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Jul 27 18:41:08 GMT 2020

Jim,

I set it up back at the beginning of CWO as a convenient way to communicate
among several who were helping establish the rules and helping with log
checking. Probably passe now that CWO is pretty well established and log
checking is done by K6RB using the W6OP software. I think there are 13 or
14 on the list. I'll wait until I hear from Bruce before killing it.

73, Alan  AD6E