[Cwo] CWO list activity?

Jim Talens jtalens at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 10:59:58 GMT 2020

I would wait until after CWO 2020 to see if it is used.  On the other hand I don't recall why it was created or who subscribed!!!Jim, N3JTSent from my Android
-------- Original message --------From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e at arrl.net> Date: 7/27/20  00:11  (GMT-05:00) To: cwo at lists.kkn.net Subject: [Cwo] CWO list activity? It's been a very long time since I've seen any activity on this reflector. It was set up years ago (2011) to help manage CWO. The last post was in 2017.A couple of weeks ago I started getting spam posts. I simply delete them and they don't get posted but it's become a bit of a hassle. So, do you want to keep this reflector or should I kill it?73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU