[Cwo] NCJ Article - CWO

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 04:48:25 PST 2014

All,

On the topic of an NCJ article, here is Kirk K4RO's response and what I sent.  The 15 MAR deadline could be for the MAY-JUN issue.  If that's the case, should I ask Kirk to delay it until the JUL-AUG issue?

I have already fielded certain comments on the date relative to the Sprint and I think the issue should be handled in the article.  Comments or suggestions?

If I need to, I can make the 15 MAR date.  If you have input, please send it by this Friday (Thanks!).  Alan, can you please send me some background on the circumstances of the contest's birth and the first two years of the contest?

If the 15 MAR date needs to be met, there will be no time for group drafts/review.

Thanks!

73, Dean, NW2K

Dean,

Could you have something ready by March 15? The Sprint conflict should
be addressed, as you suggest. Thanks!

73, Kirk K4RO