[Cwo] CW Open Promotion

Peter Chamalian W1RM w1rm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 05:16:31 PST 2014

Let's tap KR3E and his expertise for PR.  We should consider a press release
and target print as well as on-line publications which Ed can help with.

As an example, he did a press release on the CW Academy 2 or 3 years ago
that appeared on QRZ.com and one or two other sources.  The results of that
one release was overwhelming in responses.

The key isn't to attract the die-hard contesters so much as it is the casual
op and the occasional contester.

Pete, W1RM