[Cwo] CWT Recap

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:54:05 PDT 2014

Hank,

Thanks again for the fun!  You are doing an amazing job with CWT.  It's the highlight of my week.  However, I may never try QRP again....  Too many . . - - . .  !

Here is a thought on an optional Wednesday CWT activity:

As you know, at the end of the NCCC NS Thursday night sprints, N6RO convenes a brief gathering at 3.610 (phone) where ops exchange stories about the event just completed.  It lasts 5-15 minutes or as long as folks hang around.  I think something like this has the capacity to help build relationships within CWops.

I'm not sure that it is a good idea for CWops to sanction it, but it might discuss the possibility of it and some individuals might pick up on it.  Band would depend on time of day and location, but a general "28 up from the band edge" might work (3.628, 14.178 etc).

Just a thought that might help foster friendships.  Kind of like the 19th hole.

73, Dean, NW2K