[Cwo] Fwd: Re: RE: 2014 CW Open Award Structure

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Feb 9 08:34:37 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Talens <jtalens at verizon.net>
Date: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: RE: [Cwo] 2014 CW Open Award Structure
To: w6sx at arrl.net

----------Original Message----------

From: Jim Talens
Date: Feb 9, 2014 10:34:04 AM
Subject: Re: RE: [Cwo] 2014 CW Open Award Structure
To: k6rb at baymoon.com, w1rm at comcast.net

I met the publisher of CQ Magazine, W2VU, on Friday morning while at the
Orlando Hamfest.  I mentioned CWops and he had at least heard of us!
Given the January issue cover shows me (the worst photo ever taken of me
and one I have no idea how he found) and the same issue contains my article
on remotely controlling a rotator, I think I have a window of opportunity
or at least access.   What might we want to publish in CQ Magazine
(assuming it stays in business) about CWops, CWO, etc.?