[Cwo] Log processing help?

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 07:23:47 PDT 2013

Alan,

Thanks for the note and offer.  I will consider that for the final Session, #3.

With the way the logs came in, there are more exceptions than rules for processing.  For example, near the end, I was getting 5-15 email logs per op per session due to a glitch somewhere.  They must be sorted for latest rev as they are not chronological....

I have Session 2 nearly complete.  >300 logs, I am at 260.  More soon.  Thanks!

Dean