[Cwo] Fwd: FOC QP dates 2015 plus

Jim jtalens at verizon.net
Tue Sep 17 17:50:21 PDT 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: Art KZ5D <kz5d at aol.com>
Date: 09/17/2013  7:57 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: n3jt at verizon.net
Subject: FOC QP dates 2015 plus

Jim,

Regarding the FOC QP, as you know we went through the same hoops that CWO is experiencing now to arrive at decent weekend dates. We are set for the same weekend in September (second Saturday opposite the WAE SSB) in perpetuity.

We scramble around for the early date in March, April, or May depending on the 5th Saturday in a month.

Why not do CWO on the Sunday? Don't think we're getting much action from the Far East.

Art