[Cwo] Some thoughts...

Jim jtalens at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 14:40:34 PDT 2013

But that could become both cumbersome and entrapping in the future as we try to apply it as we then find necessary under unanticipted facts.  Not sure it is needed.  Let's just use the consensus of our half dozen interested persons and be done with it.  I forget now who they are!   I would just list the dates with all the conflicts and tabulate responses for the consensus.