[Cwo] CW Open 2014

Rob K6RB k6rb at baymoon.com
Sun Sep 15 16:16:14 PDT 2013

Well... I had a QSO with KZ5D today and he sent me an email sent to Bruce Horn and Ward in April selecting Sep 13 2014 for BWQP. We could have avoided the current conflict if Bruce had posted it on his calendar. But...in any case, Sep 13 will present a conflict during the hours when we coincide – so for 12 out of 24 hours.

Can we push it to Sep 20. I don’t believe there were serious issues with that date either. It’s early enough to where making the change, now, should not be disruptive. I sure wish the FOC website’s on-air and calendar sections were up to date. We could have avoided this situation had they been so. Clearly, the WA7BNM calendar is also not up to date so there’s a real possibility of other conflicts arising. Not good.

Rob K6RB