[Cwo] CW Open IV

Jim jtalens at verizon.net
Tue Sep 10 12:38:48 PDT 2013

Fine

-------- Original message --------
From: Peter Chamalian W1RM <w1rm at comcast.net>
Date: 09/10/2013  2:56 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: k6rb at baymoon.com,cwo at kkn.net
Subject: Re: [Cwo] CW Open IV

Works for me.

Pete, W1RM

From: cwo-bounces at kkn.net [mailto:cwo-bounces at kkn.net] On Behalf Of k6rb at baymoon.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:49 PM
To: cwo at kkn.net
Subject: [Cwo] CW Open IV

I wrote an earlier email with info about Sept. 20...I was probably feeling the side affects of my shots for typhoid, tetanus, and hepatitus A. I meant Sep. 13 per John's message. The events on that date are not in conflict with CW Open. I have also copied you on my note to Art, KZ5D, about our intentions. I examined the FOC website - the calendar and on-air sections and found no date listed for Sep 2014. Therefore, I decided to plant a stake in the ground and choose Sep 13. We avoid the problems with YO-DX, NA Sprint, the Tokyo Ham Fair, etc. Thank you, John, for suggesting it.

Once I hear back from Art - assuming he has no issues - I think we can plant that stake in the ground.

Any comments?

Rob K6RB