[Cwo] CWO logs received

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Wed Sep 4 08:17:35 PDT 2013

And that was a great idea, Dean. I think it's difficult to ascribe the
big increase to any single factor. I'm sure changing the times by dropping
the prior session 3 and adding the new session 1 helped. So did the email
invitations. So did the translation into Russian. My visit to Japan didn't
hurt :-). The CW Open is definitely in growth mode.

Rob K6RB

> We have registrations from 19 teams this year, which include 137
team