[Cwo] WA7BNM Contest Calendar and 2013 CWO Scores

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Nov 4 13:40:27 PST 2013

I have no solution to the WA7BNM calendar
problem. I, too, have written many emails to Bruce with no change. Maybe
we need about 12 of us to simultaneously bombard his email with
high-priority flag up and the CWO information? It's a big PITA!

Dean, if you look at the issue with Alan's
coverage of the first CW Open, that could be a good way to frame it up. In
any case, I would be happy to review it before you publish it.

Rob K6RB

Just a quick note to say that I have sent three
emails to Bruce since SEP about the 2014 date. The date is not included in
his calendar.

Alan and Pete have done a great job on the logs
and I am working on the 2013 summary. I am very interested in your
thoughts on how best to present the results. Please send me an
email.

As we near completion, would this group like to
review the 2013 CWO analysis before it is published on the website?

Thanks!

73, Dean, NW2K