[Cwo] WA7BNM Contest Calendar and 2013 CWO Scores

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 11:42:49 PST 2013

Just a quick note to say that I have sent three emails to Bruce since SEP about the 2014 date.  The date is not included in his calendar.

Alan and Pete have done a great job on the logs and I am working on the 2013 summary.  I am very interested in your thoughts on how best to present the results.  Please send me an email.

As we near completion, would this group like to review the 2013 CWO analysis before it is published on the website?

Thanks!

73, Dean, NW2K