[Cwo] Log Submission and Received Log Page

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Thu Aug 29 09:18:21 PDT 2013

Dean,

Bruce is not very responsive. He receives them...he just responds when
it pleases him. Check with Alan (AD6E). I think he was going to do the log
checking, again, this year but not deal with management and publicity. He
may have some insights on working with Bruce.

For example, I have sent him (in the past) 6 emails before receiving a
single reply. It succeeded in getting CW Open listed in the general
contest schedule but I was never able to get him to put it in perpetual or
CW calendars.

I don't know what his problem is.

Rob K6RB

> All,

> Based on our discussions, I sent the following note to Bruce
regarding