[Cwo] Live Scores for CW Open

Peter Chamalian W1RM w1rm at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 14:29:02 PDT 2013

I've used the Live Scores in the past but don't consider it a particularly
useful tool, especially for a 4 hour event.  If you have time to go look at
it then you are not making Q's!

which seems to very popular with the EU and UA gang.  and the other that
W1VE created http://www.getscores.org/live/ but I'm not sure of the status -
it may be defunked.

Pete, W1RM