[Cwo] Logs submission deadline

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Sep 20 15:44:02 PDT 2012

The web form is now closed.  However I'll accept any log that gets to me by
email before I get to bed tonight.  They have been dribbling in at the rate
of 2-3 a day for a while now.
Logs received by me are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoAq36vF7YvbdG9QWlZPakRaSzVWU3hJWU1SNFBCQXc#gid=0

Session 1:   143 logs   (157 last year)
Session 2:  152 logs    (147 last year)
Session 3:  103 logs    ( 82 last year)
total:           398          (386 last year)

There was a noticeable drop in NA participation, and a healthy increase
from EU. It ended up about the same as last year. Again, almost zero
participation from SA and AS.

I leave for 3D2C in two days (Sat).  I'll be off the internet for about
three weeks, so please no emails to me after tomorrow. I'll be back home 11
Oct.

My plan has been to take all the logs with me and work on them while on the
boat and as free time avails itself. That was thrown into caos when I
discovered the new laptop running Win7-64 will NOT support the old 8 bit
software that I use. After some time experimenting and hunting, I finally
found a utility called DOSbox that looks like it will allow me to work as
planned.

73, Alan  AD6E