[Cwo] Fwd: ......... Thank You..........Re: K1LKP CW Open

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Sep 12 17:33:03 PDT 2012

Can someone help me with this log?
It's an Excel spreadsheet, without all the proper info.
I can't accept it for competition, but It would be useful as a check log if
it can be converted into a Cabrillo format.

Just dummy the received name and NR  (000 ABCD would work fine)
Assume sent NR is 001 from the beginning. We'll see if it works.

Any volunteers?

Tks & 73, Alan  AD6E