[Cwo] US contester list

Rob K6RB k6rb at baymoon.com
Sun Jun 24 16:42:47 PDT 2012

We have successfully blasted out 800 emails to EU and Asia. My feedback from Atsu, JE1TRV, is that CW Open is getting a lot of mention and interest. I believe based on the stats that EU is getting a good dose, too.

Now, we need to get out a blast to 500 or so US contesters. I’m looking for all levels -  big guns, lil pistols, etc. The common denominator is CW contest logs (e.g. SS CW, state QSO parties, CW sprint, etc.)

It seems to work really well for the spreadsheet to be put in the cloud so that we can all be working on filling in the emails. After this contest, I will have very comprehensive JA, EU and US lists, so we won’t need to do it again. And...I will also want to get a list of emails from those who submit log entries.

I’d like to get this done this week, please. Thanks.

Rob K6RB