[Cwo] CWO kickoff - 2012 version

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Thu Jun 21 15:02:13 PDT 2012

I should be able to get it right from the cloud list once I get home
tonight. It worked fine, last night.

Don't need anymore JAs - I sent out over 300. It would be good to have a
list of USA contesters to blast, though.

When I get home tonight, I'll put together another .csv and shoot off
another blast. It would be good to have all out before the weekend.

Rob K6RB

%