[Cwo] CWO kickoff - 2012 version

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Jun 21 14:01:09 PDT 2012

Tks John!

Before I left for lunch (an hour ago), I noticed at least two people were
adding addresses at the same time.
It looks pretty complete right now.   Large number of VEs with no
addresses. That's not a real problem, but a bit of a surprise.

Rob - do you want me to send you the list?  Literally hundreds of new
addresses since Blast 1
Also, do you want me to do something similar for JA and USA calls?

73, Alan  AD6E