[Cwo] Log recovery for CWO

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Jul 23 13:16:57 PDT 2012

John/Alan,

That was exactly my intention. Let's focus only on plaques and trophies.
My feeling is that with conventional contests the reality is that few
really have a shot at winning or placing, so the certificates are kind of
a paliative to get people to play. In CW Open, because of the nature of
the rules, a lot more people have a chance to win a trophy or plaque. That
should be enough incentive.

Rob K6RB