[Cwo] Please Review - QST Contest Corral - September 2012

Art KZ5D kz5d at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 08:23:46 PDT 2012

That's fine.

Art KZ5D

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e at arrl.net>
To: Ward Silver <hwardsil at gmail.com>; cwo <cwo at kkn.net>
Sent: Thu, Jul 5, 2012 8:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Cwo] Please Review - QST Contest Corral - September 2012

Hi Ward,

CW OPEN looks ok except logs are due Oct 5  - not Sep 5
Thats according to our web rules.  I will probably have to pull that in. Maybe Sep 20.
Pls assume Sept 20 unless you hear from me.  Reason being that I leave for 3d2C on Sept 22.

CWO committee:
Any problem changing the log deadline to Sept 20?

TKS & 73, Alan AD6E