[Cwo] K6RB Solid Copy budget

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Jan 1 16:25:32 PST 2012

CWO dudes:

Icom has picked up the entire awards budget.
We still owe a certificate of some kind...  but that should not be a cost
item.

So far, CWO has spent $0.

Any thoughts as to why that might change? I can't think of anything except
maybe an "email blast" as Rob puts it, but I'm not sure if that is the
right way to go or not for publicity .. or if it is, then what should we
budget?

73, Alan  AD6E