[Cwo] log received list?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Aug 29 20:08:56 PDT 2012

Bruce was kind enough to set up the log receiving web page such that each
log submitted is emailed to me in addition to holding them as happened last
year.

I'd like to set up a "logs received" page on CWops. This would be logs that
pass pre-check processing by me personally .. not just logs that were
dumped into the hopper.
I will be spending most of next week and probably the week after doing an
eye scan of every log to check basics. If the log passes, then I add it to
the "logs received" list. Probably updated once a day. I assume I'll be
overwhelmed the first few days so a delay of a few days to make this list
seem unavoidable.

Who can set up such a web page?
Who should I be sending this list to?

Any other ideas?

This was prompted by KA1IOR who says he sent in logs for Session 1 & 2 last
year, but we lost his log for Session 2.

Tks & 73,  Alan  AD6E

2 days to go !!