[Cwo] CWops Open

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Fri Nov 11 11:25:28 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Alan Maenchen <ad6e at arrl.net> wrote:

I would prefer "CWT" and CW OPEN" as the contest names... unless there is a
> better name for CWT.
> Yes, there is confusion as some loggers have CWT listed as CWOPS.  We
> should be able to support more than one contest. :-)
>
> 73, Alan  AD6E

I think originally suggested CWOPSTEST and CWOPSOPEN. Rob I think suggested
CWT and CWO. Either would accomplish our goal.

The comment about CWOPSTEST perhaps being misinterpreted as some sort of
test thing is good one.

1. CWT and CWOPSOPEN

2. CWOPSTEST and CWOPSOPEN

3. CWT and CWO

All three would accomplish the intent of my original email.

1. Perfection is the enemy of good enough.

2. When choosing between alternatives is hard, it means they are all about
equally worthy. Just pick one and be done.

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light