[Cwo] N1MM

Don Greenbaum don at aurumtel.com
Mon May 23 14:48:49 PDT 2011

Then he missed it.   BUT, as John, K6MM, can tell you, he was certainly miffed and that is not good.

He's very calm now.

I don't mind being the point of contact.   I wonder if Angelo (NA3M) was upset because he does the non major contest coding and others got the request too?

Don

At 01:12 PM 5/23/2011, Alan Maenchen wrote:
>Well .. not quite true.  My initial request for support on April 25 went directly to Tom and copied several others that I thought were associated with the N1MM inner circle:
>
>[]
><mailto:tfwagner at snet.net>tfwagner at snet.net,
>[]
><mailto:t.b.tinge at gmail.com>t.b.tinge at gmail.com,
>[]
><mailto:na3m at comcast.net>na3m at comcast.net,
>[]
><mailto:rellison at twcny.rr.com>rellison at twcny.rr.com,
>[]
><mailto:n2ic at arrl.net>n2ic at arrl.net,
>[]
><mailto:k3ct at verizon.net>k3ct at verizon.net
>
>Maybe the email address is incorrect?
>
>Oh well ..   not a big deal so long as it gets done.   :-)
>I imagine Tom gets a LOT of requests.   They obviously know about us now, so I agree .. let's let them sort it out for themselves.
>
>Who should be our point of contact?  Don?  If nothing heard, someone should ping them again in 2-3 weeks.
>Hope y'all had a good time at Dayton!
>
>73, Alan  AD6E
>

>On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Don Greenbaum <<mailto:don at aurumtel.com>don at aurumtel.com> wrote:
>Pete, you might not get a quick response.
>
>I spent a lot of time with Tom N1MM this weekend.
>
>There seems to be some confusion with NA3M about what we need and how we approached them.  No one gave Tom a heads up (it is HIS software), and we have hit them from all sides with multiple requests to multiple people, none to Tom.
>
>Let's stand down on this until Tom sorts it out and gets back to me or Rob.  They do weekly Skype development calls on Wednesday, Tom has it on his todo list.
>
>Don
>N1DG
>

>At 08:00 AM 5/23/2011, Peter Chamalian wrote:
>>
>>Yesterday, I sent N4ZR a note about N1MM and CWO.  I’m awaiting a response from Pete and will advise.
>>
>>Pete, W1RM

>Please consider the environment before printing this email
>
><http://www.gulftrackservices.com>www.gulftrackservices.com
>Don Greenbaum
>27 Pill Hill Lane, Duxbury, MA 02332
>phone: <tel:781%20934%205534>781 934 5534

www.gulftrackservices.com
Don Greenbaum
27 Pill Hill Lane, Duxbury, MA 02332
phone: 781 934 5534