[Cwo] N1MM

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon May 23 10:12:46 PDT 2011

Well .. not quite true.  My initial request for support on April 25 went
directly to Tom and copied several others that I thought were associated
with the N1MM inner circle:

tfwagner at snet.net,
t.b.tinge at gmail.com,
na3m at comcast.net,
rellison at twcny.rr.com,
n2ic at arrl.net,
k3ct at verizon.net

Maybe the email address is incorrect?

Oh well ..   not a big deal so long as it gets done.   :-)
I imagine Tom gets a LOT of requests.   They obviously know about us now, so
I agree .. let's let them sort it out for themselves.

Who should be our point of contact?  Don?  If nothing heard, someone should
ping them again in 2-3 weeks.
Hope y'all had a good time at Dayton!

73, Alan  AD6E