[Cwo] We got a WriteLog commitment from K0PC!!!

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue May 17 20:13:17 PDT 2011

Me too!   Great idea Rob.
He didn't say "when", but right now I'm just happy he said he would do it.
Let's give him a month and ping again if nothing heard. In the mean time, we
can go ahead and tell folks that both Writelog and N1MM are working on it,
and will support it.

We should add this to our web page under FAQ:

*Software support is provided by:
   -   GenLog is up and running with CWO:
http://mysite.verizon.net/dmascaro1/
   -   SD by EI5DI is up and running with CWO:  http://www.ei5di.com/*
*   -   N1MM  (CWO addition is being worked on now and will be released
soon)
   -   Writelog (CWO module is being worked on now and will be released
soon)*

This might put some pressure on N1MM and WL to get with the program.

Maybe I should check out SD and GenLog to see if they really work or not.
They just told me it's ready. Promises, promises ...

73, Alan  AD6E