[Cwo] We got a WriteLog commitment from K0PC!!!

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Tue May 17 19:49:26 PDT 2011

Pat Cain, K0PC, has committed to developing the CW OPEN module for WriteLog. As soon as it's ready, we will hammer on it to make sure it is darn near perfect. With N4ZR sounding positive about N1MM, I am breathing a huge sigh of relief, here. Now, I can focus on creating my email-blast list of contest clubs.

We should feel secure enough to say, conditionally, that CW OPEN will be supported on both WriteLog and N1MM should we be asked at Dayton.

Rob K6RB