[Cwo] Contest loggers was:CWO contest

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon May 2 14:15:58 PDT 2011

Rob,

I agree.  In my request for support (see below), I said that compatible
loggers would be listed on our web site, but I didn't give a deadline. I
probably should have.

If anyone has access to decision makers in either Writelog or N1MM worlds,
please use that access to get our message across. Need to get at lease one
or the other on board quickly. At the moment, I'm not optimistic but it's
way too early to panic.

Alan  AD6E