[Cwo] SD for the CW OPEN

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Thu Jun 9 14:40:27 PDT 2011

I email'd Paul to get my key so I can test SD this weekend. If it works,
we should include a writeup about SD along with the one Pete wrote about
N1MM. It sounds like Paul is offering the SD key to members, gratis. Do I
have that right? It is ordinarily a $25 purchase, I believe.

This may be a very viable alternative to not having a CWO module in
WIN-TEST for our EU brethren...and even others, worldwide. Especially if
it is, indeed, gratis.

Rob K6RB