[Cwo] CWO and N1MM

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Sat Jun 4 10:49:00 PDT 2011

I don't know that much about N1MM. I downloaded 11.06.01 version and selected CWOPEN, had two instances on the screen (e.g .10 m and 40 m), moved back and forth between the two, and the numbering stayed consistent. Changed bands and the logger followed me, fine. CW sending was good. When I stopped at the 9th QSO and asked for the Cabrillo file it said the sent exchange would be SENT EXCHANGE. So, the Cabrillo file (attached) has the right info for the QSOs, and the right serial numbers for me, but it just says EXCHG instead of ROB. Probably something I didn't do on my end. It looks pretty good to me.

Rob K6RB